Monday, September 26, 2011

Life is Good!

You know life really is good. I think sometimes I tend to focus on all the things I don't have, instead of all the things I do. I got the chance to have coffee with a wonderful friend today and realized how special the people I love are to me. My family, my friends, random strangers I meet in wal-mart; I love people. Now don't get confused, I know I usually say I "hate" people, but what I really mean by that is, I don't like being in large groups of people. But there's something so special about getting to know a person. People are special, and really are the only things that matter in life.

"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. I love that! And it's so true - real friendships are hard to find. And I am blessed because I have many of them! :)

    ReplyDelete